September 23, 2011

tired.

^cuteness^

(i've been posting waay too much pinterest stuff, eh? these are from my pins)

I'm running on 3 hours of sleep and 2 toasts with Nutella on them. However, I don't do naps. So I decided to do some sewing. I've just been puttering around in my room, hanging pictures (actually, one picture) and doing this and that.


For school I'm going to start reading The World of Winnie-the-Pooh and The World of Christopher Robin. *excitement* Lately our family has been turning to a random page and giggling over the poems in The World of Christopher Robin. Reading is a wonderful thing; it fills your heart, mind, and soul with good feelings.

What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that top picture/quote is SO cute! I love it!

    I'm reading... well, I have this book I've read about a page of called "Solitary". But I'm not sure if I'm going to keep going because apparently this dude is like, a Christian horror writer or something. I don't do horror! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine!:)11.10.11

    Love your blog! it always has cute, inspiring posts on it! Keep up the FABZY work! :) ♥ the cat on the marshmallow pic!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.