October 24, 2011

In Which I Declare My Love for Scrabble Tiles

Inspired by this post, I spent an hour today sitting on my bed rearranging Scrabble tiles. Below are the results.
















































































































































































































tangled love.... :)




























































































well, it is.




















which one is your favorite?






~abbie

6 comments:

  1. I love the "create" one! Scrabble tiles rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! I was actually playing some variation of Scrabble with a friend the other day, and thought it would be so cool to take photos -- so this is awesome!
    And you've got WOODEN scrabble pieces?! That's sweet.
    I like dreams... and flowers...and smile. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love scrabble tiles! lol! They're awesome for making diy pendants and charms. :)

    Love "create" and "sew"! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the "because you loved me"
    Love the way these photos look! So cute. May have to make some of my own words up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "DREAMS" perfect with the fabric you chose!
    "IT"S ME AGAIN" (what can I say, twisted love!!)

    The one on my end table says
    "BOUNTIFUL" on top of a book of poetry written in 1936 by Sarabeth Leslie called "Morningside Children".
    I love words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favorite is the 'you are my new dream' 'cause i'm kinda-sorta-really obsessed with tangled;)

    <3anna :)

    p.s. thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.