October 28, 2011

In Which I Ramble On About Christmas





















































yes. that's right. SNOW.

jealous now? (don't be.)

yesterday it snowed, and I was so thrilled I excitedly posted on my facebook, "IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D". However, it only snowed for about 5 minutes. It was real snow, though, and it's got me in a real christmasy mood. (and by the way, those photos? were taken with my trusty old Smasung ES73 point-and-shoot. I'm so proud :)

so, without further ado, i'll show you some of my favorite christmas/winter pins from pinterest.


Pinned Image
{via}

Pinned Image

{via}

^^this is a styrofoam ball, buttons, and sewing pins! Love it!

Pinned Image

{via}

^^those are hot chocolate stir sticks! may have to make!

Pinned Image

{via}

^^homemade snow globes! i tried this once and it didn't work so well, but I may be forced to try again!

Pinned Image

{via}

^^ and these are just too cute not to share.... recycled light bulb penguin ornaments! :)

i need to get more christmas pins.....




~abbie =D

2 comments:

  1. YES i am jealous! Haha! I hope we get snow too! And those crafts are sooo super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNOW! so not gonna happen over here. although... anything is possible. ♥

    haha, when I had facebook, I told the world everytime it RAINED!:P

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.