November 12, 2011

Authentic Me {blog party}

As soon as I saw this here and here, I knew I wanted to do it! So I'm linking up here to do the Authentic Me blog party!

























yes. that's me. :)

1} What's the nerdiest/geekiest/weirdest thing about you?
Uh... I memorized all of Toy Story 3 and Tangled. And I'm working towards memorizing Cars 2. Also, I know who the Chief Creative Officer at Pixar Animation Studios is. (ahem. John Lasseter.)

2} If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie, or television show, what would it be?
Probably SummerHill Lane from Beverly Lewis' SummerHill Secrets.

3} Little or big, practical or frivolous, what is one of your favorite items in your house?
Either: a, the back lights in the dining room. b, my walk in closet, but most of all. the ATTIC. i guess that's not really an item, but i LOVE it.

4} Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?
Are you reading this right now? Uh, yeah, I'm CRAZY about them. Especially Disney Pixar ones. (You may have noticed.) I actually like them even better than live-action movies. Top favorites? Toy Story 3, Cars 2, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Bug's Life, Wall-E, Up... okay, all of them. :)

5} What is your favorite household chore?
I don't know.... hmm. Setting the table, cleaning the bathrooms. (Which sounds gross, but still.)

6} What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks (or your favorite coffee shop)?
Actually, I've never been to Starbucks, but I love Tim Horton's Hot Chocolate Supreme & White Hot Chocolate. And the French Vanillas at our local Coffee Style are pretty good, too.

7} Waffles or pancakes?
Usually pancakes. Waffles if they have berries, whipped cream, and maple syrup.

8} Do you like to play games? If so, what is your favorite?
Uh, of course! Favorites? Boggle, Scrabble, Monopoly (call me a nerd if you want), Apples to Apples, Catch Phrase (althgouh i've only played it once), Cranium Wow.

9} Do you make your bed every morning?
One year it was my New Year's Resolution, and I sorta failed. So. no, I don't.

10} Do you like carpet, tile, or hardwood floors?
Probably hardwood, but a tie between hardwood & tile.

11} What was the last thing that made you laugh?
J. Curby Gremlin. From Detroit. (don't ask.)

12} Think fast...what's the first song that pops into your head?
Playing Right Now: Welcome to Our World - Michael W. Smith. Other first song I thought of other than this? Restless - Switchfoot.


Yay! This was soo fun! I encourage you to "hop on the bandwagon"!


abbie-xoxo


2 comments:

  1. My daughter, Tori from Stained Glass Butterflies was given the Summerhill series. I'll have to encourage her to give it a try.
    Have a blessed day,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! nice to meet you, I'm Romi and just joined in on this!
    Romi.x

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.