November 14, 2011

disney love

is it just me, or is everything i post about disney-related? ;)

i had a disney pin-fest today. because it made me happy. very happy. so here are some favorite pins from today.










monsters inc. yes, i love. those are some of my favorite parts!! :)















because it's tangled. okay, enough tangled pins. :)















up :)



awesome quote by walt disney



okay. i just love this! i need this in a poster!



:)



lol :)



robin hood! :)



and there you are. because I love disney. :)




abbie-xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love the photos from "Up"- I just LOVED Dug... "I was hiding under your porch because I love you." hee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post!! i just discovered your blog and its so sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.