November 3, 2011

it's the most wonderful time of the year.

so, i know that post title is pretty cliché, but i couldn't think of anything else to use. =P

yesterday was amazing. me and my mom went shopping, and i watched all the christmas decorations being put up in the mall. one store even had christmas music playing. i was secretly thrilled that now i could sing christmas songs without being laughed at. plus, we discovered a new toy store that had just opened and they had the most beautiful giant stuffed animals - giraffes, elephants, tigers, dogs, zebras, penguins...you name it! another thing me and my mom tired was white hot chocolate, which by the way, is delicious. now, if only i had taken pictures.... i did, however, take a picture of my new christmas dress when i got home. it is so gorgeous and i just love it.




















plus, we finally bought Cars 2 and watched it last night. what can I say, I'm a Disney Pixar enthusiast :) and rounding off the evening with some tea made for the perfect day.


what's your idea of a perfect day?


~abbie. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ooh, i love white hot chocolate's. and i love Christmas and Christmas songs!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.