November 30, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays

google

it's that time again!

to start off...



some disney pixar loveliness for you all.





:)



"I have just met you, and I love you."



it's so sad, yet sweet at the same time.



don't you love this ornament? i might try to make some :)

Source: flickr.com via Abbie on Pinterest



love this.



slow down.



haha! i've done this with my brother :)



yarn & brown paper wrapping.



i love this idea!

Source: flickr.com via Abbie on Pinterest



this is perfect.

Source: flickr.com via Abbie on Pinterest



wordless.

Source: google.com via Abbie on Pinterest



i just HAD to share this! pretty amazing :)





aren't these so pretty? i would make a bunch :)



take an old thrift store painting, tape out a message, and paint over with a solid color. oh the brilliant things i find on pinterest!!



LOL, this is hilarious! What I wish I could say to all my math problems on daily basis.



truth.



oh, i do so ever love this.



i love this idea for a save-the-date!

Source: flickr.com via Abbie on Pinterest



aren't those too cute!?



oh yes.

Source: flickr.com via Abbie on Pinterest



perfection.

Source: sivioco.com via Abbie on Pinterest



truth of the matter.



this is random, but i think it's kind of *awesome*.



isn't this such a great idea? i bet it would smell good, too!

Source: google.com via Abbie on Pinterest



i love the combination of the silver letters & the feather boa backdrop!



peanut butter cookie dough brownies. we made them, and they'r soo good!!

Source: flickr.com via Abbie on Pinterest



this dress is just gorgeous!!



i really want to make this!!



this is also pretty hilarious. :)



*click click*

okay, that's 32 pins. i guess i should stop now.



abbie-xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Too cute...i enjoyed readin this post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that Save the Date is SO cute! I have the best wedding planned on Pinterest, too bad I don't have a boyfriend, right? haha Cute blog! Hope you'll visit mine!
    -Frances at GrownUpLand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abbie!I'm a 15 year old girl for Barcelona and I just love your blog, I think it's amazing. I've found a quite similar page to pinterest (http://weheartit.com/) I think you might like and it could give you some new ideas.
    P.S.: Sorry if there are any English mistakes, I'm trying to improve it :$

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.