November 27, 2011

a post dedicated to my new dream.

Source: etsy.com via Abbie on Pinterest



1960s type 2 volkswagen bus.





Source: google.com via Hayley on Pinterest




i am seriously excited. you know, i used to want a volkswagen beetle. scrap that, now i want the whole bus. i mean, they are absolutely gorgeous. well, i've never seen one in person, but from the pictures i found online, well.... i totally want one.

abbie-xoxo


p.s. special thanks to hayley. she made me want a volkswagen bus. :)

4 comments:

  1. That looks like philmore from "cars"! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same dream when I was your age. They are, indeed, very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they just the cutest!? :) I am in love too and it would be a dream to actually get one. You saving up too?

    p.s Thanks for linking me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I've seen one of these before! They're so nice and ... vintage I guess haha!
    :)x

    marzipanstairway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.