oh, yes. it was divine.
ABBIE'S PEACH-BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE
(adapted from this recipe)
1 BAG FROZEN PEACHES (enough to cover the bottom of a 13x9x2 inch dish)
2 CUPS FROZEN BLUEBERRIES
3/4 CUPS FLOUR
3/4 CUPS QUICK OATS
1/2 CUP BROWN SUGAR
1/2 CUP OIL
8 TEASPOONS HONEY
1 TABLESPOON CINNAMON
1 TABLESPOON BUTTER
EXTRA BROWN SUGAR
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place the peaches and blueberries in the casserole dish and mix evenly.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, oil, honey and cinnamon. Mix with a fork and sprinkle over the fruits.
3. On top, drizzle 1 tablespoon of melted butter and sprinkle brown sugar over it.
4. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Let cool 20-30 minutes, serve warm with vanilla icecream.