January 11, 2012

Cat in the Hat Cupcakes

I love cupcakes. So for my little brother Zachary's first birthday party, which was also a Dr. Seuss theme, we made Cat in the Hat cupcakes.










































I'm still so happy about the dessert table I arranged! See those paper flags across the window? I also made a bigger version to hang across the room. From left to right are popcorn containers, a Dr. Seuss book, the cupcakes and a mini-easel with a Dr. Seuss quote on it, another Dr. Seuss book, a big bowl with pink lemonade in it, and a jar of mini-flags I made that all say "Hooray for Zach!" I'm still debating on keeping my party-planning a hobby or someday making it a career.
























Popcorn! Yummy :)
























Little bro and his "cupcake smash". Basically after he ate all the icing off he threw down the cupcake and cried. (What can I say? He's only one year old.)
























Zachary sure loves his new ride-on toy! In case you can't tell, it's Tow Mater from Cars and Cars 2. The best part is the tow hook in the back and the fact that his license plate number is the same as in the movie.

Lots of love,

Abbie /// XOXOXOX

1 comment:

  1. You know, you actually could become a party-planner -- it looks AWESOME!:D

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.