January 18, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays

google


Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays... I haven't done this in a long time... but I knew I had promised a pin-dump, so it's very convenient (and fun).



^because tea is so wonderful.

Source: imgfave.com via Abbie on Pinterest





^ This is pretty gorgeous. I could actually do the window frame because we have a bunch of old windows from this summer when we got them replaced.



Paris, London, New York, Amsterdam.



^This is an amazing picture!



^Orange Creamsicle Shake... making this as soon as our new blender part comes in the mail!



^Go exploring.



^ Happens to me every day.







^This is a picture of the Strand Bookstore. They have over 18 MILES of books. Amazing-ness.












That's pretty much only scratching the surface of my Pinterest! So if you like what you see.... follow me!





2 comments:

  1. Cool pins! I love the first picture. :) So pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pins girl! those oranges look yummmyy!

    Happy Wednesday
    xoxo ashlyn

    www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.