January 5, 2012

surprise, i'm not really a jedi.

I just like to wear a hood sometimes.




















(I was looking for my little brother's purple lightsaber. Not real, of course. I put on my hood and my big brother called me "the little red jedi". I adopted the title.)


I got this sweater on a huge sale, and was so delighted at the fact that it has a hood. I like to wear my hood. It's cozy.

























(Sorry that you can't really see the jeans. I didn't realize that they wouldn't be visible and I had already done so many retakes. Headband from CreativeBirdie.)

Today my mother pointed out that I'm passionate about the things I love. You know, she's right. (Aren't moms always?) I love to sing, so I sing everywhere & all the time. I love Pixar, so I got a Pixar daily calendar and I know pretty much everything there is to know about Pixar. (well, not really.) So on and so forth. I'm a 100% kind of person. If I really love something I won't stop doing it/thinking about it/loving it.

My pictures finally loaded to my computer. Over the next few days I'll try to post some pictures from our trip. Love you all, fabulous readers!

abbie///xoxoxox

p.s. i love snickerdoodles.

1 comment:

  1. That's a really lovely sweater! It does look very cosy haha! I'm like that too, if I love something I'll stick to it and I sing all the time to hehe!

    Oh and by the way, I really like the way you've redesigned your blog, with the new background and everything! :)x

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.