February 15, 2012

defined.

Let's face it. If you're on Pinterest, you know how addicting fun it is. And every once and a while, you see a pin that makes you catch your breath. Squeal and say "that is SO me!" And maybe that pin stays in your head. And when you remember it and see it in your mind, you smile.

This is a fabulous challenge/link up by Olivia to sum up your life in a few pins. It raises a huge challenge (I mean, choosing twenty-one of 1859 pins? Ridiculously hard business.) But it sounded so awesome, and I thought, I'm so going to do this. So this is me, defined in a few small ways. (Also, check out Marissa's entry, because I found it through her.)



Source: Uploaded by user via Abbie on Pinterest

Source: christophervela.com via Abbie on Pinterest






Source: tumblr.com via Abbie on Pinterest
Source: tumblr.com via Abbie on Pinterest
Source: tumblr.com via Abbie on Pinterest
Source: flickr.com via Abbie on Pinterest
Source: snorgtees.com via Abbie on Pinterest


Source: lifeabundant.tumblr.com via Abbie on Pinterest - Oh, Pippin, I love you. (I might love Sam a little more.) 
Source: tumblr.com via Abbie on Pinterest


By the way, give Galileo a happy birthday if you see him. Today's his birthday. 
Source: flickr.com via Abbie on Pinterest







t

So a little piece of me - summed up in 21 pins. If you want to see a little more of me, check out my pinterest.



Abbie /// XOXOX

postscript: am I posting too often, do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, some Tolkien, math frustration, and wanderlust - total kindred spirit!
    I enjoyed your post and having you in the party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute! I especially like the first one, the one about maths and the last one! What a lovely idea this is. :)x

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.