February 24, 2012

i am

post credit goes to gracie - thanks for letting me 'borrow' your idea! ;)


 my name is abbie.
i'm a photographer, a singer, a reader. i love the sky at night. i spent lots of time just thinking & dreaming. i cry when i watch movies sometimes. i stay up way too late to read. i absolutely love lord of the rings. i love it when i do a craft involving glitter and then it {the glitter} gets all over me. i paint my nails and don't fix them when they chip. i'm the only girl out of all my siblings. i sing almost all the time. i fantasize about fictional characters. i love swimming in lakes (when they're not frozen over. yeah, i live in canada.) i want to travel the world someday, starting with paris & london. i scream a lot when I'm with my friends. i laugh at pretty much anything, and my older brother often takes advantage of that fact. i love to eat sugary things. one of my biggest fears used to be that i would be in church and someone would die sitting in the pew. i always quote toy story 3 or horton hears a who. i love it when i know a song so well that i sing along without even thinking about it. i'm definitely not perfect. sometimes i cry, i break down, i lose my temper. but i am a child of God. and He loves me so much.



that's who i am.


abbie /// oxoxo

p.s. the "things i love" heart was inspired by this.

1 comment:

  1. "i love it when i know a song so well that i sing along without even thinking about it."

    I do that all the time! It's so fun! :)

    "i love swimming in lakes (when they're not frozen over. yeah, i live in canada.)"

    High five! Me too! There's this beach on Lake Erie? It's awesomely awesome (during summer that is ;P)! Too bad it's like an hour or so from where I live, which is pretty much right
    beside Lake Simcoe (sorta), whose beaches aren't all that great.


    eve @ essence of eve

    p.s. I am so getting myself to the photo studio tomorrow. For real this time. We've all been sick these past two weeks so I wasn't able to go. So sorry! :(

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.