February 6, 2012

i'm in a picture-taking euphoria.

MY NEW CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
















Introducing the new love of my life! My parents decided to give me my 14th birthday present early and I could not be happier.
















It's a Canon EOS Rebel T3 (and it's wonderful). Along with the standard lens my parents got me 55-250mm lens which I have not tried yet.
















I'm still figuring out how it works, and I haven't taken a lot of pictures (partially due to the fact that it's night time in February and I don't have many photo-subjects.)
















my little brother's "super happy" face

















Seriously, right now I feel like that smile on my little brother's face! I just feel so joyful & blessed.
















my favorite quote :)
















It's 10:25 so I should probably think about going to bed. But honestly, this post does not do justice to my excitement. More pictures tomorrow! (Obviously. )

Abbie /// XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog follow mine @ http://jaderay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT that is sweet! I gotta steal from family members until the day I get my own. :P

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.