February 3, 2012

le happy

















alpacas
wood stoves
feeding horses
holding fluffy bunnies
seeing my brother's happy face when he fed the bunny a carrot
sheep 
my two-year old brother seeing the sheep and saying "i love them."
lord of the rings (of course.)
three-minute song
oatmeal cookies
this pin (original description: LOTR. my desciption: YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
the hobbit trailer
vlogs
tangled
days with no school
reading the fellowship of the ring by the woodstove
new friends
singing w/ my mom in the van
God. (he is the source of all happy things!)
white as snow by jon foreman (it's on the blog player at the bottom!)
writing letters
sheep's wool (it is so.soft.i'mnotevenkidding.)
the names peregrin, samwise, and meriadoc. (they are hobbit-names, after all.)
and frodo.
angerthas
"he's so inspiring... like me." (watch my vlog and you'll get it.)
thislonglist. because it means that there's so much to be happy about.



















abbie //// xoxox

p.s. thankyou for so much positive feedback on my vlog! i can't wait to do another one :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.