February 24, 2012

little happy things, v.1

1. fuzzy purple striped socks
2. sam seeing the oliphaunt in two towers
3. friends beat-boxing over the phone
4. making party decorations
5. having an amazing camera
6. when Treebeard says "We lost the Entwives." and Pippin says, "I'm sorry. How did they die?" (it made me laugh.)
7. walking home from the store and talking to myself, then realizing there was an old guy walking behind me. (seriously, how long was he following me?!)
8. zachary scooting around on his ride-on toy
9. pink, purple, & yellow.
10. this blog.





here comes trouble.




one of my favorite parts of the third book - the field of cormallen



sneak peek of decorations! 





he's silly.


tomorrow is my last day being thirteen. this past year was crazy. i learned so many things (not in school) and had all kinds of new experiences. i fell in love with photography. it was not all perfect, trust me, but i've gotten through it, hopefully a better person than i was before.

year fourteen, here i come!!


abbie /// xoxox


p.s. notice that "getting better" was not on my list. i'm still a little sick. :(

2 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday! :)
    I talk to myself sometimes too. I'd be so embarrassed if anyone heard me though...

    eve @ essence of eve

    p.s. I tagged you on my blog! You can check it out here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those baby photos just made my heart melt! Happy birthday. :) x

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.