February 8, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays



google

Linking up for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays!






i love this picture. so wonderful.


ohmygoodnessyes.


i need to make a hundred of these! seriously, when I saw "diy literary quote mugs", all I thought was "Lord of the Rings! Sam! Sam! SAM!!!!"




almond apple crisp! looks delicious, no?










would love to have.


priceless! i detest math, personally.


this is such a brilliant idea!!



so gorgeous. 



hahahahaha!!! :)




















look for a new post later!

abbie /// xoxox



4 comments:

  1. I always love when u do these posts cuz i love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the name on the bottom of the shoe!! That is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those quote mugs. I am also a LOTR fan, and could definitely see a few making their home in my kitchen. The "I Can Change the World" picture makes me a little teary, so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC pins, love!! Especially the math one, which as an English teacher I have to pin right away!!

    Such a cute blog, glad I found it today!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.