March 29, 2012

currently

i was trying (unsuccessfully) to get my seven-year old brother to build a blanket fort with me. he kept saying 'no'. later on, i was in the living room. i said, "no one's going to build a blanket fort with me." and luukas, my little 4-year-old bro, looked up at me. he had a smile one his face.

"i'll build a fort with you, abbie."






also, i've been experimenting with freelensing. (which, in case you don't know what that is, is taking pictures while holding your lens in front of the camera, without it being actually attatched.) i'm not super good at it yet, but it is a lot of fun.


my first legit freelensing attempt 




so, currently, i'm...

reading: little pilgrim's progress
listening to: switchfoot, and Narnia audio-dramas with Matti (pictured above)
drinking: um, water. but if it counts for anything, yesterday I had a lavender rooibos tea.
anticipating: this saturday. (seeing the hunger games + possibly buying a new lens!)
outside my window: snow & ice. nope, i'm not kidding.
in school: forms of energy, pre-algebra, and industrial revolution.
watching: the little boys current favorites: kung fu panda 2 and cars. (i forgot how good cars was.)


obviously, i'm not doing it all at the same time. all this has taken place over the last two days. now, my little brothers are calling, so i need to get off this computer and go live.

how's your life been?

abbie /// xoxox



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never heard of that "freelensing" thats really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, nice blanket fort! And nice freelensing pictures! Especially the one of the lens! :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.