my attempt at 'girl on fire' nails.
(failed self-portrait attempt.)
okay, so, this is intended to be my monthly end-of-the-month post. so without further ado, let's find out just what I accomplished this month.
accomplishments this month:
- went to the theater to see the hunger games.
- read the chronicles of narnia.
- had a fabulous march break.
- (successfully) introduced my uncle to LOTR.
- went to another ladies' retreat.
- pre-ordered a 50mm f1.8 lens (yes. i know. they didn't have it in stock.)
- got to enjoy some nice
summer spring weather before we had more cold. (i think spring is coming back, personally.)
- a few more things i might not tell you just yet... ;)
favorite pictures from this month:
a few ones you've seen already (if you've read my blog this month):
and a few new ones, too!
park at sunset
brothers playing tag
the rest are of zachary :)
if you don't laugh at this, then that's just.... i don't even know what to say.
favorite (two) quotes from this month:
"with freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?"
- oscar wilde
"imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
(when i told this to my older brother, he replied, "well, it's better to be sane than insane." i said, "well, then, i'm insane.")
looking forward to in april:
- a visit from my aunt & cousin
- more nice spring weather
-using my new lens
- and a few more things that i might not tell you just yet... (haha! my plan is to drive you crazy with suspense. well, not really.)
march, you've been good to me, and april? i can't wait for you.
abbie /// xoxox
p.s. guess what? i was in future shop today. and we walked past the TV section. and one of them was playing Fellowship of the Ring. my dad looked at me, smiled, and as he walked away, he said, "well, i'll know where to find you. so i watched the balrog scene all over again.