March 2, 2012

spring fever

me: doctor, doctor! i think there's something wrong with me!
imaginary doctor: what are your symptoms?
me: i want to wear bright clothes, go outside without a coat, open all my windows, wear rubber boots - 
imaginary doctor (interrupting): you may stop there. i think i know exactly what you have.
me (clutching my throat): am i going to die?
imaginary doctor: no, it's okay. you have spring fever. it's been going around.






yes, i most often have little blond strands of hair in my face. no, i've never dyed my hair. 




okay, i know i either look really sick or really cold. at that point, i was a little bit of both. 













i am so desperate for spring to come! though it seems like it'll never peek through our mountains of snow. i have to keep hoping.

so, have you caught spring fever yet? (i promise you it's not fatal. i-doctor confirmed it.)


abbie /// xoxoxox

p.s. credit for all the picture of me go to my older brother Alex. he's not too bad a photographer, i should think.



3 comments:

  1. These are great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute. I like your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Abbie!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.