April 25, 2012

it was boromir day

well, not officially. it just sort of happened that way. you see, last night i was browsing pinterest and saw this:


Source: imgfave.com via Abbie on Pinterest


i instantly knew i had to do this to my brother. last night i had sort of dismissed the idea, but when i woke up and he was still upstairs, i hurriedly (and shakily) switched his username, display picture, password and password hint. it worked wonderfully. and let's face it, it was hilarious.

later on, we just all sort of ended up hanging out in my room (we being me, alex, and mathias; ages 14, 15, and 7, respectively), and i just randomly searched up 'boromir' on google, and we found this website where you can make your own boromir memes. so for at least an hour, we ate marshmallows and made boromir memes.


Source: quickmeme.com via Abbie on Pinterest
Source: quickmeme.com via Abbie on Pinterest

Source: quickmeme.com via Abbie on Pinterest

Source: quickmeme.com via Abbie on Pinterest


(the top one is mine. could you tell? the second one is my older brother's. the third is also mine. :)


yeah... we're kind of weird. i don't even like boromir that much. but whatever. it was fun day.

 abbie /// xoxox

p.s. to make your own boromir meme, go here. i tried to save it on my computer, but it didn't really work... so i just pinned them and embedded them here.

3 comments:

  1. This made my day. I LOVE the Boromir memes... I can't decide which is best! Thanks for sharing the link, I am totally making some of my own now. :)

    Hannah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA thank you! This was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.