April 9, 2012

on His love...

Source: vi.sualize.us via Abbie on Pinterest


God's love... it's amazing. Absolutely, incredibly, amazing. And it's unbelievable. I almost find myself thinking, "real or not real?" And I know that the answer is Real, because I've felt His love very near to me. Yet it just doesn't make sense. I'm nothing special... but He gave his ONLY son to die for ME. He gave me this whole world (Genesis 8:29-30) and He's blessed me with so much more than I could ever ask for.



Abbie /// XOXOX

P. S. I hope it doesn't sound irreverent that I used THG's "Real or Not Real" in this, but it's how I wrote it in my journal.

1 comment:

  1. hey there :) you may know me as 'undefined reality' here's my new blog url:

    http://skybluefeathers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.