May 1, 2012

AWAKENED || THE LAUNCH



































--------------------------------------------------

 For a long time I've wanted to be really alive. Not just functioning because that's what my body does automatically. I want to push through the surface and see life in a clear, fresh way. To break out of this cage and live freely.

 There is one song that I love - Thrive by Switchfoot. And what it says is "A warm body don't mean I'm alive... I wanna thrive, not just survive." I am so tired of surviving. Pretending that I'm okay when I am aching for more. So many times I am blinded by my own insecurities and little frustrations. Sometimes I have trouble seeing how life is a miracle.

 "Awakened"... about a week ago, I prayed a short prayer. And it was this: "Lord, awaken me to life, love, joy, and freedom." This is the start of a new journey for me. I'm ready to have my eyes open. Ready to live a full life. Ready to wake up. Ready to follow the path that He has laid out for me.

 This place won't change too much. Just a different name, different look, and different feel. Thankyou all for joining me on this wild crazy trip. I can't wait to begin this new chapter.

 with love.
Abbie /// XOXOX

p.s. sorry if this appeared on your blog feed twice. this first link is the only one that works, though.


 p.s.s. i'm on formspring. ask me something.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE NEW DESIGN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new design is loverly! and i'm so inspired by your reasoning :)

    xo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new design looks even more awesome on your real blog. And I think I already said this but... I love your header! <3
    That's such an amazing selfie!

    eve @ essence of eve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the new design!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.