May 26, 2012

guess what I have?

 Oooooohhhhhh, yeah.

I was helping out at church garage sale this weekend. One of the volunteers handed me The Ring and said, "I think this goes with one of the Lord of the Rings board games over there, can you check for me?"

I checked. It does not go with the board games. So I kind of kept it. Now I wear it on a chain, and just to creep out my friends/family, I'll say stuff like "my precious" and "it's mine" under my breath. (Don't worry. I'm totally okay.)


 And, just for fun, here's an awesome picture that I took of me and my brothers:



"It's mine! MY OWN!"



Abbie /// XOXOX


P.S. I also bought all three of the LOTR board games. Me + Alex are trying to figure them out.

5 comments:

  1. Haha... you are hilarious, Abbie. ;) I've never seen Lord of the Rings, but I think I must. :) (I'm glad you added that part in parentheses and italic. ( Don't worry. I'm totally okay) Some people might have been doubting your sanity.) ;) haha. That is pretty neat looking, though! :)

    xo,
    Mikailah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog recently, and I really like it. I'm glad I found someone who The Hobbit and LOTR more than me!:)

    *Liddy*

    ReplyDelete
  3. //////this post made me laugh.

    love love love love love. :)

    and oh my gosh, I have one of the board games that comes with a ring and I'm rather tempted to take it often XD
    but yes, the board games are amazingly fun...

    xx, abi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, this post kinda made me laugh... Loves it, preciousss!
    I have one of those. Actually I have a few. I'm a terrible thieving hobbit, don't you know! ;D I'm pretty sure yours is the bookmark model...

    BTW, your blog is tremendously frabjous :)

    ~Nessima of Arda Nessimava

    ReplyDelete
  5. No no no no NO WAY! That is SO awesome. Just make sure you keep it safe and keep it secret. :) Your brothers are awesome. And which LotR games did you get? I might possibly have them too!!

    Hannah <3

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.