May 7, 2012

"it is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life."

-bilbo baggins









































Lately my life has been a mix of working on school, practicing guitar, listening to night sounds, taking care of brothers, eating oatmeal for breakfast, watching the little brothers' favorite show (The Octonauts) at 9:00 every morning, listening to music, spending time outside, and journaling. And I'm definitely okay with it.


Abbie /// XOXOX



P.S. today's muic love:


somewhere only we know - keane
everybody - ingrid michaelson
red eyes - switchfoot
trying to fit the ocean in a cup (album) - josh wilson
let your love be strong - switchfoot

3 comments:

  1. that first shot was really good. also, i love your music selection ;) keane is one of my favorite artists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty photos!


    p.s. I'm having a jewelry giveaway if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quote captured my heart! Your pictures are authentic and I like that!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.