May 10, 2012

my camera dare

This morning, after reading Hannah and several others' Ten on Ten posts, I decided something. I was going to try wearing my camera around my neck for the whole day. Because, as I told my mom, "I'm not going to wait for those moments. I'm going to make those moments." Turns out I didn't wear it all day (sometimes it can be a little cumbersome). But I did for at least half, and I captured quite a few moments that I wouldn't have otherwise.










for mother's day, my mom wanted all the boys to get haircuts. so they all did, except zachary. 
his hair's too short to need cutting. 









































I may not wear my camera 24/7, but from now on, it will definitely be more often. You never know what'll happen in a day.

Abbie /// XOXOX

6 comments:

  1. Grea idea!(: As always, I love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm not going to wait for those moments. I'm going to make those moments." I love that. :)
    Great pictures. I think I might try my own "camera dare" soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, keeping your camera on you. You got some great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant idea. I especially like the pictures of the piano and of your feet. I'm rather obsessed with taking pictures of my feet so I'm glad I'm not the only one who does it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're quite talented at taking photographs, dear! keep it up!

    blessings,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a good idea! I might give it a go!I really like the one with the guitar frets. :)x

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.