May 22, 2012

reading (and blog post) love

my summer list // chapter thirteen (haley)
life as of late // lollipops & cupcakes (gracie)
this is who i am // following God every day (abby)

insignificance like the sunrise // cupcake dictionary (jocee)
itching for summer // hannah nicole
field notes // the inglenook (abbey)
forgotten // fernweh magazine
fiction fridays {3} // diary of a beautiful soul (jessica)
this whole blog (strawberries with cream) by hannah. she's currently traveling with her family, and her updates have been fascinating.

and that book? my friends, is isle of swords by wayne thomas batson. my older brother recommended it to me.


abbie /// xoxox

p.s. real post tomorrow. i promise.



2 comments:

  1. gah, you're too sweet. and hey, it looks like we follow just about all the same blogs! sweet ;D

    btw, cool book. i've heard of it. i'll have to look into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew the book title as soon as I caught a glimpse of that photo. I've had both books in the series for a while, but I haven't read them yet. I think I got too caught up in the River of Time, but you know about that. ;)

    eve @ essence of eve

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.