June 16, 2012

le happy, summer edition












swimming
re-reading favorite books
anticipating camp
watching robin hood (the disney version. always and forever.)
blueberry pie and ice cream
favorite book characters *coughcoughlucaforellicoughcough*
arguing talking about book characters with best friends
baking with mommy
wearing shorts
writing songs
playing guitar
making money
beautiful sunsets

good music
my to-read book list
not wanting to get out of the water when swimming
floating in the water beneath the sun
my-brother-is-turning-sixteen-oh-my-gosh-how-did-that-happen
being inspired
playing games with little brothers by the shore
pinkish-golden evening light
collecting memories


mr. inspiration went on a little week-long vacation. for about four days i wracked my brains out trying to come up with a post idea. i finally decided that i couldn't wait any longer so i linked up with jocee. thanks, dear.

life lately, you ask? well, it's been a whole mix of things.
monday was swimming with friends.
tuesday included baking with my brother.
on wednesday i skyped with my aunt and we went to my grandma's house in the evening.
thursday? getting ready for our family garage sale, and a worship practice with some of my favorite people.
friday was more yard sale prep, and staying up waaaay too late baking.
today was our yard sale. and we also went swimming. and we watched robin hood. and i decided that i just had to post for you faithful readers.

brighter days are coming. this week's going to be ah-mazing.



abbie /// xoxox

p.s. ever wanted to read the river of time books? (ofcourse you do.) so check out this giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. Your sunset shots are amazing! I love all the colours!
    Ok, we have to totally Skype soon so you can tell me about the yard sale & so we can 'talk' about book characters. *coughcoughmarcelloforellicoughcough* :P <3

    eve @ essence of eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking about books with best friends is about the best thing ever. And the Disney Robin Hood is better than the real one... by a lot. :)

    Hannah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah, i entered that giveaway already. that makes you competition >:)

    also, those shots are moi gorgeous. i love the sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.

    And thanks for helping me spread the word about the giveaway, Abbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! These are lovely! I love the second one the best. ;)

    Thank you so much for leaving the sweet note in my garden walk! You are so sweet.

    Tanto amour,
    Grace
    >>-----> joyfully tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.