June 6, 2012

the right way to start the summer



















I'm officially done school, and I'm SO excited for what this summer has in store. It's a still, cool night, and after witnessing what might have been the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen, I'm in my room, listening to the cricket songs.This summer will be full of new experiences to be had, new friends to be met, and new memories to be made. I have a lot of exciting things coming up. It's a glimpse of where God's leading me, and I know that it's going to be beautiful.

Abbie /// XOXOX

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, Abbie. those pictures are simply stunning. :) i just love the bokeh in... practically all of them. ;) gorgeous. summer is a fabulous time of year, isn't it? and God is so good. :)

    xo,
    Mikailah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that sunset is amazing. i hope you have a great summer, abbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11.6.12

    Wow, Abbie! These are fabulous!! I love, love these pictures...mostly from the place I grew up, the farm. SO beautiful!! Auntie Johanna

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.