July 29, 2012

here's to the twilight

alternately titled: lots of pictures of grass with sunflares, broken benches, and more grass.










































this night was beautiful.

i looked out the window and saw how nice the weather was. so i told my mom, "i'm going to go to the baseball field," and stepped out.

i snapped pictures. i walked/skipped/ran through grass that was taller than me in some places. i sang my heart out - vice verses, where i belong, souvenirs, and restless (four songs you should go listen to right now). and i felt like God was there. it was so breathtaking and perfect.

i'm going to camp this week (again, i know). but this time i'm not counseling. so it's gonna be fun. i can't wait! and just so you guys don't get lonely, i have a guest poster coming in. she's pretty awesome, so be excited!!


ABBIE /// XOXOX

6 comments:

  1. gahh.. that light is so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. Abbie. Perfection. Twilight is my favorite time of day. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh such beautiful light! sun leaks are my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is absolutely lovely. And your day out in the field seemed quite lovely , also :)

    -ryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful pictures, I love this time of the day as well as the early morning when the sun is just peaking out.

    I also love how you captured the moon in one of the pictures :)

    Love & Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're having a wonderful time at camp! These pictures are super amazing and it sounds like you had a perfect evening.

    Hannah <3

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.