July 19, 2012

simply abbie // the beginnings







want to read the pre-beginnings? here they are!

So - guess what? I love photography, and you probably already knew this. and I decided that I didn't want to wait any longer to get started. About a month ago I started praying that I would find a good name for my photography business, and I finally found one - Simply Abbie Photography. Yup, I finally took the plunge and started a FB page for my photography.

And I'm not exactly sure where to go at this point (to charge or not to charge [till later]), but I'm so excited to get started with lifestyle, portrait, and family photography.

If you guys would take a moment to like Simply Abbie Photography, I would be so thankful. You readers have been instrumental in helping me strive for more in my personal work.

I love you guys!

Abbie /// XOXOX

3 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats, Abbie! :) That is exciting. <3 I don't have FB yet, but I am planning on getting it (and starting a page for my blog) so I will definitely "like" it then. ;)

    Beautiful pictures!

    xo,
    Mikailah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21.7.12

    This sounds wonderful and your pics are beautiful. Whenever we see one another, I would live for you to take our family portraits :)
    Love auntie Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting!!!! And I would like it if I had Facebook, but I don't so you'll just have to know that I like it anyway. :)

    Hannah <3

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.