September 2, 2012

hello, september.





 (SEPTEMBER MOON)

the fall fair
school starting
cold nights
hot tea
leaves starting to turn
sweaters

Here it is. The beginning of fall. And this year, it's bringing a lot of changes & new things that make me both excited and nervous-scared. I can't say what this year will be like, but I'm praying that God's going to lead me through. With Him, I know that it's going to be amazing.

On that note, prayers would be most appreciated for the next few days! I'm starting high school (homeschooling), and my mom's probably going to have the baby this week. ;)

I want to thank you all (once again) for joining me on this journey! Your comments and support mean SO much to me.

Abbie // XOXOX

p.s. the new design is a work-in-progress but i just couldn't stand the old one. thoughts? ;)


8 comments:

  1. Awwww.. :D I hope your mother has a safe delivery and a healthy child. Will be praying for her! ;)

    Very nice design, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new design so far... my only suggestion would be the left part of the header seems like it's maybe missing a little something. Or maybe the words just need to be a little more to the left. But I love the happiness of it. :) I'll be praying for your mom and the baby.

    Hannah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 01. I love your new design, Abbie! It looks really great. (:
    02. Good luck starting highschool! It's an exciting adventure!
    03. I'll be praying for your mom! Are you excited about having a new sibling? (:
    Have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool new design! And I love those shots if the moon. I'll be praying for your mom, and new sibling, and that your school goes well :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos Abbie! :) Love the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I. LOVE. YOUR. HEADER!!!!! GAH! It's breathtaking! Watercolor? AWESOME. I just-lovvvve it...

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.