September 10, 2012

it was a cookie-making day






 Last week, I had a free afternoon. So I decided to make a giant batch of cookies - some to bake, and some to freeze. I gathered up my little brothers to help me (note to self: never mix cookie dough with your hands again, ever.) And I probably way more cookie dough than what's healthy for me, but, you know, sometimes it's better just to have fun. The result? Delicious, warm cookies that were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. They tasted even better with a glass of milk.
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. are you trying to make me hungry? these looks amazing! you should send me one. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Abbie...these look soo good! :9 What a great way to spend an afternoon in the Fall! ;) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm... every day should be cookie-baking day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently mad at you for showing me these ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look soooooo good! I can practically taste it! :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.