1. rain drops on the window.
2. the fruit bowl. (tomato is a fruit, yo.)
3. the fruit bowl version two.
4. decorative gourds for fall.
5. practicing guitar.
6. apple pie (which turned out to be a blueberry pie instead... haha.)
7. my cousin neve, here for the week.
8. stella, almost two weeks old.
9. pine needles, shaken down from the storms.
i hope you haven't noticed my absence around here lately. okay... maybe you did. the deal is, i've been so busy with everything that's been going on. AND i haven't been motivated about my work at all lately. blogger is being really awfully annoying and i don't know how to do anything with my layout. and manual mode is hard, yo. (i've been shooting in only manual to learn how to do it well.)
but, as always, there are tons of good moments in life. like spending the weekend with my best friends, laughing and revisiting old memories. writing letters. good books. skype sessions. pie (all that needs to be said about that). family coming down to visit.
what have you been up to lately?