September 30, 2012

lovely autumn things








Here's one thing about me: every new season is my favourite.
I love the snow & cozy days of winter. I love the hope that spring brings. I love the memorable warm days of summer. And, I love the beautiful colors and the chill of autumn.

I've been enjoying...

HOT TEA || WEARING SWEATERS || LONG WALKS WITH ZACHARY || PIE || SKYPE CALLS || WARM SOUP || LITTLE BROTHERS & COUSINS || FALL COLORS || LEAF COLLECTING & PRESSING || WATERCOLOR PAINTING || MY LITTLE SISTER || READING GOOD BOOKS || MY FUZZY MOCCASINS || WATCHING OLD MOVIES || LEAVES THAT CRUNCH UNDER MY FEET ||

xoxo 


7 comments:

  1. did you draw the picture in that top photo? that is so good!! and i love this post. i'm hoping it will soon be cold(er) here. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good old coloring books... ;)

      Delete
    2. oh, yes, coloring books are awesome for the kid in all of us. (:

      Delete
  2. :) :). The first two pictures are my favorite :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! This is wonderful. Hot tea, wearing sweaters, reading good books, fall colors... the only thing this list is missing is apples and cinnamon which for me are the taste of autumn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those things you've been enjoying sound so lovely! I need to hang with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fall! But where I live it hardly ever looks like fall since we barely have any trees to have their leaves turn yellow. Really is a lovely time of year :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.