September 20, 2012

walking through fields + some thoughts






















a couple of weeks ago, i went on a golden-hour walk on my grandparents' farm. me, my camera, my ipod, the combine, and the cows. it was one of those great, crisp-cool  evenings where you can kind of clear your mind well. i sang and snapped the whole way, walking up and down hills under the golden light.

i'm sorry my presence here hasn't been very abundant lately. but, i have a few words to explain that: school, a new baby sister, and sick little brothers. there you go. i have a lot of posts in the works, though, so i'm hoping i won't be gone like this again for a while.


hugs! 
abbie - xoxox

7 comments:

  1. dude. you have, like, no idea how cool it was when i opened all those links in new tabs, and one of them was mine. seriously. :D made my night.

    and hey, hon, take a break if you need it. trust me, i KNOW new little siblings can take up a lot of time. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I love your pictures. I love doing that - just going on random walks with a camera and ipod...so freeing :)Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE COWS ARE SO CUTE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last one is my favorite. and I am jealous of your fields. like very.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love talking walks by myself like that. it really is a great way to clear your mind. hope you're having a great day, love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pictures!! They're really, really good. :) And you have a new sister... of course you haven't been around as much lately!

    Hannah <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cows (on the neighbors side of the fence) is #4 on my list of favorite things. These were so beautiful. Thank you for the smile :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.