October 20, 2012

lately...

What can I say? Life has been incredibly busy lately. (well, I think it always is when you have this many brothers.) Every day is full, even with the school break that I'm on right now. And when I'm finally ready to go to bed, Eve texts me and we end up talking till midnight. (it's a vicious cycle.)

I've hardly blogged at all this month, which is hard to believe. I think that starting high school really hit me hard. I had no idea how much work it was going to be. But, anyways, we're in the middle of a curriculum switch right now, so I'm hoping that it gets a bit better.

I think that, all the craziness considered, sometimes in life you have to take time. Time to kiss your little brother's cheek, time to rock your baby sister to sleep, time to play piano just for the fun of it, time to snap a picture, time to laugh, time to take a deep breath and say - woah, girl. calm down cause it's going to be okay.

With all that said...

A few pictures from the past week.



  one of my favorite pictures of zach ever. also, turbo speed wagon rides are fun. 




















little brothers + group picture = ... difficult.



organizing the toys.


read. || love. || listen. || look. || make. ||

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. D-'-A-W. this made me squeal. more than once. your little sister is like, an adorable. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. They be so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the tiny feet. they so cute. <3

    eve @ essence of eve

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love what you said in that last paragraph about taking time. And your siblings are adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.