November 13, 2012

a sweet little girl.

... who happens to be my cousin.

the third part of my trip (part one, part two) was spent staying with my aunt sophie and her fam. i had such a wonderful time. while i was there i took some video clips of me and my cousin playing together. neve is so sweet. she's bright and bubbly and lots of fun. she knows how to express herself. she's always on the go and she's really super cute. so i hope you like this little video of us.



on a side note, i've been recovering from a cold these past couple days... but it's alright because i get to watch how to train your dragon and eat pomegranate and cookie dough and wear pajamas.

more to come! xoxox


1 comment:

  1. this is totally adorable. hope you feel better soon! xo

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.