November 1, 2012

november, please be good to me.

the new design is by this amazing person i know named eve... and she now qualifies as a real-life friend.

listening: owl city (especially this, this, and this). this song from the how to train your dragon soundtrack gives me the chills every time.
tasting: stormy night and persian apple (both are teas.)
seeing: a blizzard outside my window, pictures from my trip last week.
anticipating: tomorrow & next weekend.

goals this month:

practice shooting in manual.
practice piano.
journal daily.
organize schoolwork.
get ready for christmas.
create.



i want to soak up these first days of winter with tea, books, warm sweaters, sitting by the fire, playing piano, and listening to christmas music. november, please be good to me.

xoxox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.