April 23, 2013

birds (and randomness because i can)


"I look out the window, the birds are composing.
Not a note is out of tune, or out of place.
I walk to the meadow, and stare at the flowers.
Better dressed than any girl on her wedding day.
So why should I worry? Why do I freak out?
God knows what I need... You know what I need.
Your love is, your love is, your love is strong."

your love is strong. by jon foreman.

Birds are coming back and it's pouring rain outside. I hung out on the back deck today without a coat. It's supposed to snow tomorrow, but heck with weather reports. Spring is coming and that makes me happy.

Also, I love big puddles & excited facebook conversations with friends & ordering new books & sunshine. And warm muffins. Life is cool. It's 11:00 PM. I'm out.

hugs. (p.s. i'm hungry. as usual.)
(p.p.s. check out shine & soar's first issue. it's fantastic. my favorite article is 'the inseparable lover'.)

5 comments:

  1. OUR FACEBOOK CONVOS ARE THE CRAZIEST. SPRING IS A COMIN' AND WE'RE ALL EXCITED ABOUT IT.
    ALSO THAT PICTURE IS SUPER COOL.
    AND YEAH, I'M JUST GOING TO KEEP TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post. and mate snow? if that happened over here i don't know what we'd do. probably just stand there and try and believe it. ha! but seriously love this post because it makes me happy. glad everythin's good abbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. :)

    p.s. I just found your blog. I love it, and it just makes me really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CRAZY FRIEND CONVERSATIONS ARE THE BEST OKAY. AND ASDFGHJKL LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET THE LOST HERO. YOU'LL PROBABLY BE UP ALL NIGHT READING IT BUT HEY IT'S AWESOME & TOTALLY WORTH AN ALL-NIGHTER. :D
    LY. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.